Sunday, September 20, 2009

Stops at the Service Station

Day 28**Service and Soup

Okay, I know...my comments are being posted late today, but I've been busy. True, Sunday is suppose to be a day of rest, but opportunities to serve sort of came up and hit me over the head (gently, of course). Although I'm tired, it's actually made for a very nice day.

Now I have my feet up, and after I finish this blog, which will be very short this evening, I'm eating a little dinner, and then maybe reading a book. Life is good.

I think my soup has finished cooking, so I will sign off for tonight and leave you with a wonderful quote.

"It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving."

--Mother Teresa--

No comments:

Post a Comment